Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can I put Heaven in my GPS?


Is there truly only one way into Heaven?
 

I think that there are many people that are living according to the teachings of Jesus, without actually knowing it. I believe there are many Christians who are not. Luckily I also think that God recognizes the difference and being surprisingly not human doesn't really get caught up on things like recognition and names given to him by his own creation. Because God is Love, those things cannot manifest in its true existence. There are many different words for love, and it cannot actually be proven, yet most people believe in it and recognize it when they experience it. The unfortunate thing is when it is absent it is also painfully recognizable. So God has spoken to me and convinced me to act in love the best as I can, through the words and life of Jesus. Forgiveness is another word for true love. How can we believe that God/Love is not greater than language and ego. I mean God confounded the speech to deter them from building the Tower of Babel. But here I am babel-ing on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment